Join us December 7, for Investing in Transformation: Solutions from WFMN’s Listening Series
Please join us on Tuesday, December 7 for a virtual convening, Road to Transformation Listening Series: Themes & Solutions. As we place the challenges and solutions we hear from communities at the center of our investments for gender and racial equity, you’re invited to hear from insiders about the themes that emerged across nine listening sessions. In this session, you’ll learn more about the key solutions proposed by community members to injustice across our state and how WFMN is incorporating these solutions into our organizational strategy. The wisdom and solutions of communities most impacted by inequities adds to our ongoing research and informs our current and future investments so that all women and girls in Minnesota can thrive.
Gloria Perez, WFMN president & CEO, and LaCora Bradford Kesti, director of community impact, will highlight the long-term, systemic inequities that are highly visible at the intersection of the global pandemic and the movement for racial justice. Then, Lissa Jones, host of “Urban Agenda” on KMOJ-FM will facilitate a conversation with listening session expert panelists:
- Neda Kellogg, founding executive director of WFMN grantee-partner Project DIVA International
- Angelica Klebsch, senior advisor on special projects & policy for the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office
- Alicia Kozlowski, community relations officer for the City of Duluth
- Dr. Joi Lewis, author, coach, and founder of WFMN grantee-partner Healing Justice Foundation
- Kandace Montgomery, co-founder of WFMN grantee-partner Black Visions.
Learn more about WFMN’s Road to Transformation Listening Series research and how we’re meeting the urgency in this moment with responsive strategies, grantmaking, and innovation.