Creating gender equity begins with all of us — at home, in schools, in the workplace, and in public.
- LEAD. Leverage your influence to promote healthy modeling and messaging of male behavior to prevent harassment and violence.
- VALUE. Listen to women and validate their experiences. Don’t use language that denigrates women and girls.
- SPEAK UP. Speak up when you see harassment, disrespect, and violence. Demand accountability, support survivors, and change culture.
- TRAIN. Lead culture change. Host a training at your workplace, faith group, or neighborhood organization. Learn how at ACallToMen.org.
- DONATE. Support our statewide work to ensure safety, opportunity, and leadership for all girls and women. Be a champion with us.
To learn more about our commitment to safety for all girls, women, boys, and men, read “Enough. Time is Now to End Sexual Harassment and Violence.”