Women’s Foundation of Minnesota Releases girlsBEST RFP
(March 14, 2017) -The Women’s Foundation of Minnesota has issued a Request for Proposals for multi-year grants from the girlsBEST (girls Building Economic Success Together) Fund. The girlsBEST Fund is a grantmaking and public awareness program to build the economic power of girls, ages 12-18.
Please note that you must submit your application online. To do so, please register to access the web portal. Your registration will prompt an authentication on the Foundation’s end, which should take no more than one business day to complete.
Organizations desiring consideration for funding are asked to complete the online grant application by 5:00 p.m. on April 17, 2017.
2017 Application and Process Timeline
- March 14: Online application available for organizations to start applying.
- March 22: Grant Information Webinar at 11:30 a.m. >> If you missed it, please listen to the recording of the webinar for additional information and a review of the application process.
- April 17: Proposals due by 5:00 p.m.
- April-May: girlsBEST Fund Committee reviews proposals and selects organizations to present proposals to the Committee on May 20.
- May 4: Applicants selected for a site visit will be notified.
- May 20: Site visits will be scheduled for applicants still under consideration. Site visits will be conducted in-person at the Women’s Foundation offices.
- May 30: Grant award and declination letters sent to applicants.
Questions? Please contact Andrea Satter, program office, Women’s Foundation of Minnesota, at 612-236-1805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.