Ripley Memorial Foundation Releases RFP
(June 19, Minneapolis) – The Ripley Memorial Foundation has a proud history of funding direct service programs focusing on teen pregnancy prevention. Applicants may be located in either Hennepin or Ramsey County. Priority is given to comprehensive programs that employ effective practices with measurable results and serve the populations experiencing the highest rates of teen pregnancy.
Please note that you must submit your application online. To do so, please register to access the web portal. Your registration will prompt an authentication on the Foundation’s end, which should take no more than one business day to complete.
Organizations desiring funding consideration are asked to complete the grant application via web portal by 5:00 p.m., July 31, 2017. If you wish to review the application questions in advance, you may download them here.
2017 Application and Process Timeline
- June 19: Online application available for organizations to start applying.
- July 31: Proposals due via online application by 5:00 p.m.
- Late September: If your program fits our funding priorities, your organization may be invited to make a short presentation to the Ripley Board of Advisors on October 25. You will be notified by mail in late September if you are invited to present.
- October 25: Ripley Board of Advisors Meeting – Decisions for funding will be made at the meeting.
- November: Award and decline letters will be sent to organizations that applied.
- Grant period is January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018.
- Grant size typically ranges from $4,000 to $8,000.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Andrea Satter, Women’s Foundation of Minnesota program officer, at 612-236-1805 or email@example.com.
>> Apply now.