We believe women and girls can break down local barriers to equality when given the resources to do so. We fund projects across Minnesota that:
- Redefine and reframe social issues.
- Change individual and/or community behavior.
- Build critical mass to engage more people in women’s social issues.
- Reform institutional policies and practices.
- Maintain earlier progress in the face of opposition.
We welcome proposals from statewide nonprofit organizations, American Indian Nations, and unincorporated* organizations.
Explore our grantmaking funds:
Social Change Fund >> No open grant round at this time.
MN Girls Are Not For Sale >> No open grant round at this time.
girlsBEST Fund >> The next request for proposals for multi-year funding will be posted January 2016 and due March 2016.
Ripley Memorial Foundation (Donor Advised Fund) >> RFP open through August 3, 2015.
*Unincorporated organizations, please contact Andrea Satter at 612.236.1805 or email@example.com before submitting an application.