We believe women and girls can break down local barriers to equality when given the resources to do so. We fund projects across Minnesota that:
- Redefine and reframe social issues.
- Change individual and/or community behavior.
- Build critical mass to engage more people in women’s social issues.
- Reform institutional policies and practices.
- Maintain earlier progress in the face of opposition.
We welcome proposals from statewide nonprofit organizations, American Indian Nations, and unincorporated* organizations.
Explore our grantmaking funds:
Social Change Fund >> The next request for proposals for multi-year funding will be posted August 2015 and due October 2015.
MN Girls Are Not For Sale >> The next request for proposals will be posted November 2014 and due December 2014.
girlsBEST Fund >> The next request for proposals for multi-year funding will be posted January 2016 and due March 2016.
Ripley Memorial Foundation (Donor Advised Fund) >> No open grant round at this time.
*Unincorporated organizations, please contact Andrea Satter at 612.236.1805 or firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting an application.