Women’s Foundation’s girlsBEST Application and Process Timeline
(April 18, 2017) -The Women’s Foundation of Minnesota issued a Request for Proposals for multi-year grants from the girlsBEST (girls Building Economic Success Together) Fund on March 14, 2017. The girlsBEST Fund is a grantmaking and public awareness program to build the economic power of girls, ages 12-18.
Organizations desiring consideration for funding were asked to complete the online grant application by 5:00 p.m. on April 17, 2017.
2017 Application and Process Timeline
- March 14: Online application available for organizations to start applying.
- March 22: Grant Information Webinar at 11:30 a.m.
- April 17: Proposals due by 5:00 p.m.
- April-May: girlsBEST Fund Committee reviews proposals and selects organizations to present proposals to the Committee on May 20.
- May 4: Applicants selected for a site visit will be notified.
- May 20: Site visits will be scheduled for applicants still under consideration. Site visits will be conducted in-person at the Women’s Foundation offices.
- May 30: Grant award and declination letters sent to applicants.
Questions? Please contact Andrea Satter, program office, Women’s Foundation of Minnesota, at 612-236-1805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.